Monday 31 December 2012

The Last School Trip!(I am growing)

Hello there,I am back again with a new post and this time its all about Ooty,Otacamund,Udhagamandalam,Nilgiri hills or whatever you like to call it.Well,anyway here are the photos:


The Eucalyptus trees

Boating!!!!!
View from the mountains

View from the boat


The stairs leading up to the restaurant of the Hotel we stopped in

From the Hotel
A closer look,i am in love with the smoky kinda look.
Dinner!!!Not yummy,but a memory remains a memory,I don't have a pensive like Dumbledore!

From the Hotel
The Botanical Garden
The Botanical Garden
I Love My India!
Dustbin shaped like a tree trunk,whats more the garden was well maintained!
Amazing
The sunlight captures the limelight!
Love the flowers

Bought these yellow flowers for my sister


The carrots had such vibrant colour
Lunch on the second day(I suppose Tamilians like their food with less salt)

Loved this tree,but couldn't take the full pic

Pykara lake,breathtaking!!!!


Thought the stairs were well made.

Passing through Mysore,the last journey.

Hope you enjoyed this,love,
                         Zaara.






















      

No comments:

Post a Comment